Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Skills Trainer in the PCA Program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. The Skills Trainer will instruct consumers on all aspects of the MassHealth PCA Program and assess the consumer’s ability to manage the program independently under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs. We are looking for a great qualified candidate who has a genuine concern for the well-being of people and embodies a positive outlook. Additionally, we are seeking a Skills Trainer to have a winning combination of professionalism and commitment. The ideal qualified candidate must be reliable, organized and be able to perform their duties diligently with compassion, proficiency and confidentiality.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Maintain a professional and well-mannered personality towards the consumers who they are assisting while displaying and understanding the goals of the PCA Program.
- Excellent written and working knowledge of technical skills: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
- Self-motivated or driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Dependable transportation and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license is required.
- Bilingual would be preferred, but not required.
Coastline offers a generous employee benefit package, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period
- **Vision Plan
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Company flex-schedule option and working from home permitted (eligible upon completion of Introductory Period)
- 11 paid holidays, floating holiday and birthday holiday
- **Generous Paid Time Off Plan (PTO)-vacation/sick/personal days (eligible upon completion of Introductory Period)
**After 30 days of employment.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coastline is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.