Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time, Accounting Specialist in the Fiscal Department. The successful candidate will report to the Contracts Manager. Responsibilities include maintaining the reconciliation of vendor contract billing as well as client accounts receivable. This function is performed within a web-based system that captures the services provided by vendors to the agency’s clients, the client co-pays due to the agency, and other financial and statistical data used for monthly reconciliation. The Accounting Specialist also provides general support to the Fiscal Department with a variety of tasks and may be asked to take on special projects.
As a highly reliable professional the Accounting Specialist must be well organized, detail-orientated and possess good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Prepare and reconcile client and vendor billing.
- Perform data entry of invoices.
- Process journal entries related to Purchased Services.
- Assist consumers with billing inquiries.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to state supported software.
- Accept and process payments and donations from consumers.
- Follow-up with consumers on outstanding accounts receivable.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, experience with elderly population a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Two years’ work experience in an accounting department a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.