Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Assistant Planner. The successful candidate will report to the Area Agency on Aging Planner. The Assistant Planner will be responsible for providing support to all Title III activities for compliance.
- Reconcile monthly Title III expenditures and statistical data.
- Assists in conducting on site evaluations to ensure compliance with the Older Americans Act and contractual obligations.
- Input and follow up on private grant funding requests and invoices.
- Attends Title III meetings with Elder Affairs, Advisory Councils, COA Directors’ and staff meetings, as needed.
- Assists in the compilation of needs assessment studies.
- Records and transcribes minutes for the Advisory Council, transportation committee, and COA Directors’ meetings, as needed.
- Collect & process fundraising data using development software.
- Input Title III E Caregiver Program data in SAMS.
- Assists with oversight and grantee compliance, and complete reports for vehicles under MassDOT.
- Provides technical assistance to Title III grantees, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of grant proposals.
- Assists in coordinating conferences, fairs, and legislative breakfasts.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Business Administration, Public Health or related field.
- Encouraging and driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts Driver’s license required.
Coastline offers a generous benefit package to full-time employees, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period.
- **Vision Plan.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- 11 paid holidays, plus a floating holiday and birthday holiday.
- Personal Time Off (PTO)-vacation/sick/personal days (eligible upon completion of Introductory Period).
**After 30 days of employment.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coastline is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.