Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual, Portuguese and/or Creole speaking Full-Time Geriatric Support Services Coordinator in the Senior Care Options Program. Portuguese and/or Creole speaking college graduates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Care Options Supervisor.
The Bilingual, Portuguese and/or Creole speaking Geriatric Support Services Coordinator will demonstrate dynamic leadership in assessing the client’s needs in order to provide and implement service plans on an on-going basis thru various communication systems. The qualified candidate must have a winning combination of professionalism, commitment and passion in working with the elderly.
We are looking for a great qualified candidate who is knowledgeable with the philosophies of social work. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services and two years professional experience with elders over 60, with at least one year in a setting where elders received health care services. The ideal qualified candidate must be reliable, organized and have a well-trained caregiving trait that will enhance Coastline’s mission and vision.
- Must possess the ability to identify and critically analyze the consumer’s needs while providing optimal record management compliance.
- Excellent written and basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or Creole is required.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
- Self-motivated or driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or please stop by Coastline for an application.