Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual, Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking Full-time Geriatric Support
Services Coordinator in the Senior Care Options Program. Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking college graduates are
encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Care Options Supervisor. The Bilingual
speaking Geriatric Support Services Coordinator will demonstrate dynamic leadership in assessing the client’s needs in
order to provide and implement service plans on an on-going basis thru various communication systems. The qualified
candidate must have a winning combination of professionalism, commitment and passion in working with the elderly.
We are looking for a great qualified candidate who is knowledgeable with the philosophies of social work. Candidate
must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services and two years professional experience with elders over 60, with at
least one year in a setting where elders received health care services. The ideal qualified candidate must be reliable,
organized and have a well-trained caregiving trait that will enhance Coastline’s mission and vision
- Must possess the ability to identify and critically analyze the consumer’s needs while providing
optimal record management compliance.
- Excellent written and basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is required.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
- Self-motivated or driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.