Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Bilingual, Spanish OR Portuguese speaking Full-Time Geriatric/Elderly Adult Support Services Coordinator in the Senior Care Options Program. Spanish/English or Portuguese/English speaking college graduates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Care Options Supervisor. The Bilingual, Spanish or Bilingual, Portuguese speaking Geriatric Support Services Coordinator will demonstrate dynamic leadership in assessing the client’s needs in order to provide and implement service plans on an on-going basis thru various communication systems. The qualified candidate must have a winning combination of professionalism, commitment and passion in working with the elderly. We are looking for a great qualified candidate who is knowledgeable with the philosophies of social work. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services and two years professional experience with elders over 60, with at least one year in a setting where elders received health care services. The ideal qualified candidate must be reliable, organized and have a well-trained caregiving trait that will enhance Coastline’s mission and vision.
- Must possess the ability to identify and critically analyze the consumer’s needs while providing optimal record management compliance.
- Excellent written and basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is required.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
- Self-motivated or driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services with professional experience.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org