Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Part-Time (20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.), Data Entry Clerk in the Elderly Nutrition Program. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director of ENP. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data entry of Nutrition Program activity and perform a variety of office tasks.
This position is a vital part of the nutrition department. The right candidate will demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing support in the day-to-day operations of the Nutrition Program. As a result, the selected candidate will be expected to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment, multi-task, communicate effectively and follow a number of specific procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and office technology with an emphasis on Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Knowledge and understanding of social, emotional and economic concerns of the elderly.
- Develop and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Bilingual preferred but not essential.
- Minimum two (2) years of clerical or office work experience in a social service agency is preferred.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with prior experience in office procedures.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.