Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Part-Time Foster Grandparent Program Volunteer Program Outreach Coordinator.
The successful candidate will report to the Foster Grandparent Director. Reporting to the FGP Director the FGP Volunteer Program Outreach Coordinator’s primary functions are to support the Foster Grandparent volunteers and to provide professional volunteer management that ensures volunteers are well trained, supervised and recognized. The FGP Volunteer Program Outreach Coordinator is responsible for assisting the FGP Director with the daily operations of the program and adhering to the Federal requirements of the Program.
The FGP Volunteer Program Outreach Coordinator part-time position is a Grant Funded position.
Qualifications & Essential Functions
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in non-profits, older adult services, human services, education, social work or related education field.
- Working knowledge of technical skills; Microsoft Office, social media platforms, Zoom, Google Classroom and/or other teleconferencing platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written, verbal and non-verbal.
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License in good standing with use of a vehicle.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned region (Dartmouth – Plymouth) to visit sites and promote the program.
- Coordinate, monitor, and supervise the Foster Grandparent volunteers, their assignments and their sites (elementary schools, Head Starts, non-profit childcare centers and other youth service programs).
- Assist and conduct volunteer pre-service orientations, in-service trainings, supervisory arrangements, and other activities in cooperation with the FGP Director and appropriate volunteer station staff.
- Assist with promotional and outreach activities to increase the visibility of the program in the community.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrate flexibility in role by accepting other duties as assigned.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.