Coastline is currently accepting applications and resumes for a Full-Time Food Service & Congregate Program Supervisor. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Elderly Nutrition Program Project Director. This position will be responsible for direct supervision for Site Managers, Senior Community Service Employment Program Participants, Meal Site Volunteers and Meal Delivery Staff, while maintaining productive relationships with the employees.
The suitable candidate will need to have exceptional decision-making abilities to provide practical guidance in handling of employee absences and other staffing shortfalls, including managerial/supervisory support.
We are looking for a great qualified candidate who is energetic, as well as capable of guiding and coordinating a group, while handling the daily administrative tasks and operational responsibilities of the Elderly Nutritional Program. The ideal candidate must be dependable, organized and dedicated in the journey of providing nutritional care to the elderly community.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess respectful leadership ability with organization skills, time management and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding computer skills.
- Ability to train and supervise staff, including delivery and volunteer drivers.
- Self-assured leader who communicates effectively and courteously while maintaining a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Assist with a variety of programs at nutrition sites.
- Assure daily operations operate efficiently and safely in conformance with all regulations and standards.
- Promote teamwork to foster a productive environment and improve team morale.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
Education, Training & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal skills; written and verbal.
- Minimum two years of work experience in a managerial position.
- ServSafe Certified; Allergen Certified.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License required.
Coastline offers a generous benefit package to full-time employees, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period.
- **Vision Plan.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- 11 paid holidays, plus a floating holiday and birthday holiday.
- Vacation/sick/personal days (eligible upon completion of Introductory Period).
- **After 30 days of employment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.