Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Care Manager in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Home Care Supervisor/Manager within the framework of the Home Care Regulations; remaining responsible for assessing and identifying client’s needs and strengths.
The candidate will develop, coordinate and follow up on a service plan based on such assessment. The Care Manager achieves the goal of working with the total person by developing an ongoing helpful relationship. A Care Manager’s objective is to promote a personal and professional development through supervision and training opportunities. This position is an opportunity for a conscientious individual to provide high quality service and guidance to the elder population. We are looking for a great candidate who is reliable, upstanding, highly organized, diligent and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date consumer files.
- Bilingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred but not required.
- Solid communication skills among interoffice staff and other professionals.
- Ensures quality advocacy and linkage of appropriate services.
- Ability to construct concise, professional and problem-oriented narratives.
- Knowledge of local community resources.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- Previous work experience in human services, or training in the field of gerontology.
- B.A. from an accredited college or university, preferably in social services or relevant experience.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or please stop by Coastline for an application.