Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Care Manager in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Home Care Supervisor/Manager within the framework of the Home Care Regulations; remaining responsible for assessing and identifying client’s needs and strengths.
The candidate will develop, coordinate and follow up on a service plan based on such assessment. The Care Manager achieves the goal of working with the total person by developing an ongoing helpful relationship. A Care Manager’s objective is to promote a personal and professional development through supervision and training opportunities. This position is an opportunity for a conscientious individual to provide high quality service and guidance to the elder population. We are looking for a great candidate who is reliable, upstanding, highly organized, diligent and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date consumer files.
- Bilingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred but not required.
- Solid communication skills among interoffice staff and other professionals.
- Ensures quality advocacy and linkage of appropriate services.
- Ability to construct concise, professional and problem-oriented narratives.
- Knowledge of local community resources.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- Previous work experience in human services, or training in the field of gerontology.
- B.A. from an accredited college or university, preferably in social services or relevant experience.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.