Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a temporary Full-time, Skills Trainer in the PCA Program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. The temporary Skills Trainer will instruct consumers on all aspects of the MassHealth PCA Program and assess the consumer’s ability to manage the program independently under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs. We are looking for great qualifying candidate who has a genuine concern for the well-being of people and embody a positive outlook.
We are seeking the temporary Skills Trainer to have a winning combination of professionalism and commitment. The ideal qualifying candidate must be reliable, organized and able to perform their duties diligently with compassion, proficiency and confidentiality.
- Maintain a professional and well-mannered personality towards the consumers who they are assisting while displaying and understanding the goals of the PCA Program.
- Excellent written and working knowledge of technical skills; Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast-paced team environment.
- Bilingual would be preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
- Self-motivated or driven to perform consistent outstanding work.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.