Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-Time, Building & Grounds Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Building & Grounds Manager is responsible to oversee all building and grounds maintenance, including repairs, upkeep, renovations and improvements for Coastline’s main headquarters; prioritizing work, scheduling projects and managing respective budgets.
Responsibilities will include the maintenance of all building upkeep, both inside and outside ensuring a safe working environment for staff and visitors. Maintenance may include hands-on, daily maintenance tasks; as well as the management and oversight of all maintenance vendors and schedules including landscaping services, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire safety and building security vendors within established budget. Plus, maintain ongoing task list and use professional judgement to prioritize appropriately. Ultimately, we are looking for a great candidate who is self-motivated, focuses on details and promotes teamwork.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years facilities management or equivalent experience required, including maintaining operational budgets.
- Preferred knowledge of Massachusetts Building Codes & Regulations.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and provide attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, and utilize fine motor skills required.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please stop by Coastline for an application.