Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time Home Care Scheduler in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Secretarial Staff Supervisor.
The Home Care Scheduler will work in partnership with internal and external personnel for the purpose of implementing services and programs with various contracted agencies. Additionally, the Home Care Scheduler must have a caring and positive demeanor; ensuring consumers are properly provided with appropriate support services in a timely manner. The right candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, with ability to triage calls, while handling multiple consumer scheduling demands. This position is ideal for a candidate who has exceptional skills with computers, communication and problem solving.
Qualifications & Functions
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced aptitude in Excel.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, postage meter etc.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and a minimum two (2) years of secretarial experience in a medical office setting required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please stop by Coastline for an application.