Full-time Skills Trainer
Reporting to the Director of PCA and Community Programs, the Skills Trainer is responsible to instruct consumers on all aspects of the MassHealth PCA program and assess consumers ability to manage program independently under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs as well as provide clerical support to the PCA Program staff, including nursing staff.
This position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, highly organized and has the ability to communicate effectively in fast paced team environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Instruct consumers on PCA Program regulations, policies and procedures.
· Evaluate consumer appropriateness for PCA Program.
· Instruct consumer on managing program aspects.
· Respond to consumer questions and concerns.
· Provide home assessments as directed by the program.
· Develop working relationship with Fiscal Intermediary and consumer.
· Communicates effectively with MassHealth staff.
· Maintain and submit required documentation in a timely manner.
· Participate in training’s as required.
· Maintain and understand all regulations of the MassHealth PCA Program.
· Ability to meet with Director of PCA & Community Programs on a weekly basis.
· Assist skills training in obtaining paperwork for initial referral process for Fee for Service Program.
· Provide follow-up calls to physician’s offices and consumers, including support for referral process.
· May be required to perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
· Excellent organization with a strong focus on; detail, multi-tasking and time management skills.
· Working knowledge of technical skills; Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
· Bilingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred but not required.
· Knowledge of elderly human services and community resources.
· Valid MA Driver’s License required with dependable vehicle.
· High School Diploma or equivalent with one (1) year of secretarial experience.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.