Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-Time, Home Care Scheduler in the Home Care Department.
Previous Medical or Human Services secretarial experience is STRONGLY preferred.
The Home Care Scheduler will work in partnership with internal and external personnel for the purpose of implementing services and programs with various contracted agencies. The Home Care Scheduler must have a caring and positive demeanor; ensuring consumers are properly provided with appropriate support services in a timely manner. The right candidate must be able to thrive working in a fast-paced collaborative environment, with ability to triage calls, while handling multiple consumer scheduling demands.
This secretarial position is ideal for a candidate who has exceptional office skills with computers, communication and problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop working knowledge of Client Services and CAE programs
- Work collaboratively with Home Care RNs, Care Managers, and contracted agencies to ensure that consumers needs are met
- Complete all documentation and assignments per EOEA and Elder Services’ requirements
- Perform necessary data entry into WellSky and any follow-up required
- Process intake information for all HomeCare Programs
- Ensure adequate coverage of all duties is maintained in order to meet daily deadlines and acts as back-up to cover secretarial staff shortages
- Develop and process forms, documents, spreadsheets, and reports as needed
- Provide coverage to RN Secretaries and Home Care Secretaries as needed
- Triage calls and refer to appropriate staff
- Perform other related duties as required
- Excellent organizational abilities with a strong focus on; detail, multi-tasking and time management
- Associate Degree preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent training and a minimum two (2) years of nursing secretarial experience in a medical office setting required
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced aptitude in Excel
- Effective interpersonal communication skills; written and verbal
- Preferably fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of medical office procedures and terminology
Coastline offers full-time employees a generous benefit package, including:
- 35 hour work week
- Flex-Schedule (after a successful Introductory Period)
- Vacation, Personal Days and Birthday Holiday
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical/Dental opt-out benefit paid over a 12 month period
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- 11 paid holidays and a paid floating holiday
All preferred Associates Degree applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com