Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time Secretary in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Secretarial Staff Supervisor.
The candidate will be responsible for providing telephone, clerical support and all its aspects. This will include entering vendor communications, referrals and journal entries into the State Home Care Management Information Systems. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, punctual, and dependable along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to accept and dispatch all in-coming calls while providing general support to the functions of the Home Care Department.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred, but no required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, postage meter etc.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures and management.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.