Coastline is currently accepting applications and resumes for a Full-Time Home Care Secretary. The qualified candidate will be reporting to the Chief Program Officer. The Home Care Secretary will be responsible for providing telephone, clerical support and all its aspects. This will include entering vendor communications, referrals and journal entries into the State Home Care Management Information Systems. This position is ideal for someone who is a team player, motivated, punctual, and dependable along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to accept and dispatch all in-coming calls while providing general support to the functions of the Home Care Department.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and /or Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, postage meter etc.
- Professional demeanor, as well as interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures.
Benefits: Coastline offers a generous employee benefit package, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period.
- **Vision Plan.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- 35 hour work week with a Flex Schedule option after completing of a successful Introductory Period.
- 11 paid holidays, plus a floating holiday and birthday holiday.
- Generous amount of vacation/sick/personal time (eligible upon completing a successful Introductory Period).
**After 30 days of employment.