Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time, Long-term Services & Supports Coordinator position in the Senior Care Options Program. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Care Options Manager. The candidate will work with One Care Program consumers 21+ in coordinating and providing community social services in accordance with the program’s policies, procedures and practices. The LTSS Coordinator will identify, develop and advocate for the One Care Program consumers 21+ independence, including training and education to support the overall well-being.
This position is an opportunity for a conscientious individual to provide high quality service and guidance to the One Care Program consumers 21+. We are looking for a great candidate who is reliable, upstanding, highly organized, diligent and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Qualifications & Essential Functions
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments of the health and functional status of One Care consumers, including developing community-based care plans and related services to improve consumers whole-person care.
- Arrange, coordinate and authorize social support services, these may include but not limited to ADL and IADL assistance, housing, home-delivered meals, transportation, etc.
- Collaborate with the Care Team to assist in the development and maintenance of ongoing care plans, accessing appropriate resources as required.
- Communicate and collaborate with consumer and health care providers regarding changes in services, care transition and crisis intervention.
- Knowledge and familiarity in mental and behavioral health in the community –based service as well as in different environments and settings is preferred.
- Conduct visits in home or in other locations in the community to provide guidance, support, education and coaching.
- Determine community-based alternatives to long-term care.
- Assess appropriateness for facility-based long care, if needed.
- Ability to multi-task, independent critical thinking, scheduling/balancing field visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services and (2) two years’ professional experience working with people with disabilities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Susan Garriga, Employment Manager, at email@example.com
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.