Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time (25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.) Meals Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director of ENP. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the activities that relate to meal ordering; distribution and delivery are well handled and followed thru. The ideal candidate must be dependable, dedicated and work diligently in a variety of office support task. The Meal Coordinator ensures consumers receive a high quality of meal service by demonstrating a strong understanding of the elderly community thru effective communication, professionalism and teamwork.
- Maintain a professional and well-mannered personality towards seniors while displaying and understanding the goals of the Elderly Nutrition Program.
- Knowledge and understanding of social, emotional and economic concerns of the elderly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and office technology with an emphasis on Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Bilingual preferred but not essential.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with prior experience in office procedures.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.