Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time, 16 hours per week MMP Coordinator in the Money Management Program. The successful candidate will report to the Money Management Program Manager. The candidate will be responsible for working collaboratively with and providing clerical support to the MMP Manager. This position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, highly organized and dedicated in delivering excellent teamwork in an office team environment.
- Assists the MMP Manager with Intake and Referral Assessments, Volunteer Recruitment process, coordinating Satisfaction Surveys to Consumers and all other MMP documentation and administrative tasks.
- Support MMP affairs; volunteer events, training meetings, newsletters, special speaking engagements, recognition events, etc.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, etc.
- Effective and interpersonal skills; written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with outstanding time management skills; organization, goal-setting and prioritization.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the elder community.
- Reliable vehicle transportation on a daily basis for all off-site visits and activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one (1) year of secretarial experience.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.