Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Nursing Supervisor in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Nursing Manager, the Nursing Supervisor participates as an integral member of a Home Care team which, along with nurses, care managers, and other related personnel in the day-to-day operations with an eye toward advancing the goals of the organization.
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for maintaining collaborative relationships among community agencies and institutions that service medical and social service needs of clients. The Nursing Supervisor is also required to maintain the department requirements per the Standard of EOHHS.
We are looking for a Nursing Supervisor who is dedicated to excellence and has a diverse set of skills that are critical to the success of the organization. Desirable skills include: team-work oriented, highly-optimistic, effective communication, and the disposition of analytical thinking. The combination of all these skills enables a Nursing Supervisor to successfully oversee the performance of nursing staff and promote nursing best practices within the organization.
- Provide leadership and supervision while ensuring consistent professionalism.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among community health agencies, institutions, providers and interoffice staff by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Accomplish nursing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Implement and manage the CSSM programs, Clinical Assessment Eligibility, 2176 Frail Elder Waiver, Nursing, Personal Care, ECOP, Enhanced Services Plans and act as a consultant to the other homecare programs.
- Must possess a valid MA RN License; a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and a minimum of three (3) years clinical experience, one (1) of which must be in community nursing. An additional two (2) years of community based nursing service or other direct service in long term care may be substituted for the BS Degree.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.