Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time (20 hours a week), Custodian. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Quality and Education. The skilled Part-Time Custodian is responsible for ensuring the building environment is safe and sanitary. A Custodian’s strong work-ethic and positive attitude fortifies duties are performed dutifully. The Custodian possesses the capability to be skillful in delivering exceptional results while being sensitive to privacy. To deliver exceptional results the Custodian must be committed to getting the job done right and efficiently, including in emergencies if needed. The ability to be reliable and responsible is essential for your success as a Custodian.
- Manage time efficiently.
- Ability to use basic cleaning equipment.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies and techniques for cleaning.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintain good knowledge of safety practices.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively within management, notify of repairs and areas of concern.
- Possess thorough cleaning skills; this includes, recycling, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning furniture, lobby area, doors, offices, conference rooms, restrooms, kitchen, break areas and other related areas as required.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity; physically able to reach, stretch, bend and walk during the daily routine with the ability to stand for long lengths of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Valid MA Driver’s License is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous Custodian experience preferred.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.