Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Part-time, 20 hours per week PCA Program LPN. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. We are looking for a great qualified passionate candidate who has a caring nature and is knowledgeable of community services. The qualified candidate must have great initiative, organization and excellent working relations with the public and associates.
The successful Part-time, PCA Program LPN utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking and confidentiality in assisting consumers to understand the healthcare practices, while enhancing their well-being. The Part-time, PCA Program LPN will evaluate the consumer’s eligibility for programs with primary focus on the MassHealth PCA Program. The Part-time, PCA Program LPN will also assess the consumer’s ability to manage their PCA Program independently. Additionally, under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs, the Part-time, PCA Program LPN will coordinate the PCA Program. Qualifying candidate must have a valid Massachusetts LPN in good standing.
The MA LPN candidate must be dependable, dedicated and focused in exceeding the consumer’s needs while supporting the Director of PCA & Community Programs.
- Must possess high-standards of professionalism with an empathic disposition.
- Successfully demonstrates excellent written and communication skills.
- Provides timely and accurate completion of required documentation.
- Conducts job responsibilities in the accordance of PCA program regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of elderly human services, community resources and homecare programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; computer literate with satisfactory typing skills.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.
- Valid MA LPN in good standing; experience preferred but will train.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese/and or Spanish preferred but not required.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.