Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time Payroll Specialist. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Staff Accountant. The candidate will be a key team member supporting functions related to payroll while ensuring the Fiscal Department meets the financial record keeping requirements of each program.
We are looking for a great professional that is dependable, motivated and committed to delivering accurate and high-quality work.
Qualifications & Essential Functions
- Processing of two bi-weekly payrolls through Paycom payroll system; including various employee deductions and timekeeping information; sick, vacation time, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining Paycom database including new hires, terminations, accruals, salary increases, bonuses, garnishments and all various employee changes.
- Respond to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Assist the HR Department with open enrollment for the rollover of all benefit plans as well as handle disenrollment due to terminations, etc.
- Computer literacy essential with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Motivated self-starter who has the ability to learn new things and adapt accordingly.
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
- Detail oriented with exceptional multitasking and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- High numerical aptitude.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and discretion in challenging situations.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or at least two (2) years’ work experience in an accounting department.
- Performs similar or related work as required, directed or as situation dictates.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Susan Garriga, Employment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.