Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Part-time, PCA Clerk in the PCA & Community Programs. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. The candidate will be responsible for providing clerical support to the PCA Program staff, including Skills Trainers and nursing staff. This position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, highly organized and dependable along with the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
Qualifications & Functions
- Provides staff support with document organization, mailings, faxes, scans, filing and consumer records.
- Attend required monthly meetings as well as participate in staff development.
- Ability to provide follow-up calls to physician’s offices and consumers.
- Assist skills training in obtaining paperwork for initial referral process for Fee for Service Program.
- Provide support for referral process.
- Participate in annual archiving.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, business phone system, etc.
- Effective key boarding skills emphasized with accuracy and tempo; data entry.
- Proficient in mathematics.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one (1) year of secretarial experience.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.