Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Per-Diem, (paid by the visit), Occupational Therapist in the PCA Program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. The Per-Diem, (paid by the visit), Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing an initial determination of the scope and types of personal care services to be provided.
We are looking for a great qualified candidate who has exceptional people skills and patience. The successful Per-Diem, Occupational Therapist must possess the ability to help others help themselves. Each client’s situation requires a unique, personalized approach, for that reason, strong problem solving skills are essential for the ability to “see the bigger picture”. The ideal qualified candidate must possess a helpful nature, be reliable, organized and provide their services with a compassionate approach.
Essential Functions & Qualifications:
- Completes and maintains necessary documentation as required by the Mass Health PCAM Program.
- Evaluates patients’ eligibility for the mass Health PCA Program utilizing the standard Mass Health evaluation tool.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills with a working knowledge of community resources and reimbursement systems for health and social services.
- Excellent written and working knowledge of technical skills; Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced team environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently.
- Bilingual would be preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed by the Massachusetts Division of Registration in Allied Health Professions and in good standing with the division of Registration; and current certification by the National Board for Certified in Occupational Therapy in good standing.
- Valid MA Driver’s License with a dependable vehicle.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.