Coastline is currently accepting applications for a 20 hour, part-time (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-noon) Floating Food Service Attendant.
The successful candidate will report to the Food Service & Congregate Program Supervisor. The candidate will assist the Site Manager to assure meals are prepared in a timely manner while following overall kitchen sanitation and food safety practices. Candidate must be highly dependable and support teamwork. We are looking for a great candidate who is hard-working, responsible and works efficiently.
- Maintain a professional and well-mannered personality towards seniors while displaying and understanding the goals of the Elderly Nutrition Program.
- Ability to communicate effectively within peers and the elder population.
- Ensure food preparation areas are clean and hygienic, including food service equipment.
- Plate, package, sort and count food items for routes.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- May be required to perform other duties as needed.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.