Coastline is currently accepting applications for a 20 hour, part-time (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-noon) Floating Site Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Food Service and Congregate Program Supervisor. The candidate will be responsible for continuous supervision and assistance over volunteers and staff for the operation and supportive services of the nutrition program. Basic management and leadership skills are needed to ensure policies and procedures are executed. Ability to perform a variety of administrative duties is essential. We are looking for a great candidate who is self-motivated and experienced in the food service industry or hospitality management. The ideal candidate must be dependable, organized and considerate to the needs of the elderly.
- Must possess leadership ability with an exceptional customer service quality within the elderly community.
- Basic written and verbal skills.
- Perform managerial/administrative duties; assist with the daily operations of a food service program, follow and prepare written forms for the program.
- Ability to interact effectively with the elderly, volunteers and staff.
- Confirm volunteers and staff adheres to health department sanitation requirements in food handling.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance in favor of providing continual assistance to the Food Service and the Congregate Program Supervisor.
- Required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Dependable transportation & a valid MA Driver’s License required.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.