Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time (25 hours per week), Meals Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director of ENP. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the activities that relate to meal ordering; distribution and delivery are well handled and followed through.
The ideal candidate must be dependable, dedicated and work diligently in a variety of office support task. The Meal Coordinator ensures consumers receive a high quality of meal service by demonstrating a strong understanding of the elderly community thru effective communication, professionalism and teamwork.
- Maintain a professional and well-mannered personality towards seniors while displaying and understanding the goals of the Elderly Nutrition Program.
- Knowledge and understanding of social, emotional and economic concerns of the elderly.
- Excellent computer and clerical skills; effective keyboarding and office technology.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced team environment.
- Bilingual preferred but not essential.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with prior experience in office procedures.
You may also apply online by following the link below or please stop by Coastline for an application.