Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-time Receptionist/HC Secretary in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Office Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for providing telephone, clerical support and all its aspects. This will include entering vendor communications, referrals and journal entries into the State Home Care Management Information Systems. This position is ideal for someone who can stream office operations with a pleasant demeanor while providing impeccable customer service.
A motivated, punctual, and dependable candidate is highly desired to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to accept and dispatch all in-coming calls while providing general support to the functions of the Home Care Department.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and outstanding interpersonal skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, postage meter etc.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Susan Garriga, Employment Manager at email@example.com
You may also apply online by following the link below or stop by Coastline for an application.