Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Receptionist/Senior Care Options Secretary in the Senior Care Options program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Senior Care Options. The candidate will be responsible for providing telephone, clerical support and all its aspects. This will include transportation scheduling, entering vendor communications, referrals and journal entries into the State Home Care Management Information Systems. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, punctual, and dependable along with the ability to work in a fast paced and team environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to accept and dispatch all in-coming calls while providing general support to the functions of the Senior Care Options program.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; implementing the flow of information both externally and internally.
- Organizational ability, detail oriented and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and office equipment, i.e., fax machine, copier, postage meter etc.
- Professional demeanor, as well as an interpersonal and understanding of the elder community.
- High School diploma or equivalent with acceptable training and expertise in office procedures.
Coastline offers a generous employee benefit package, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period
- **Vision Plan
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Company flex-schedule option (eligible upon completion of satisfactory Introductory Period)
- 11 paid holidays, floating holiday and birthday holiday
- Generous vacation, personal and sick time benefit (eligible upon completion of satisfactory Introductory Period)
**After 30 days of employment
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.