Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Home Care Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will report to the Nurse Supervisor. This position does not require nights and weekends.
The qualified candidate must have great initiative, organization and excellent working relations with the public and associates. The Home Care RN will participate as an integral member of the Home Care Team which, along with Care Managers and other related personnel, is responsible for assessing and/or authorizing services to be delivered by long term care agencies with the aim of promoting coordination and cooperation in the formation of cost effective and quality services plans. We are looking for a great qualified passionate candidate who has an attentive nature and is knowledgeable of community services. Candidate must have an authorized MA Driver’s License and a valid MA RN License in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse. The ideal qualified candidate must be dependable and dedicated in delivering quality care with compassion and admiration.
This is not a CNA or PCA position, a MA Registered Nursing License is required.
Qualifications & Essential Functions
- Must possess high-standards of professionalism with an empathic disposition.
- Excellent computer, written, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Assists clients in the referral process; coordinates service plans and participates in ongoing review of plan efficiency, as part of working with the Care Manager Team.
- May make home visits for the purpose of an initial assessment whenever deemed necessary by the Nurse Supervisor or Care Manager.
- Working with the Care Manager Team, the Home Care RN will participate in client appropriateness for specific service options, promotes cost-effective service substitutions. Establishes the frequency, scope and duration of services; jointly authorizes Medicaid and home care funding for service packages.
- Knowledge of elderly human services, community resources and homecare programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Human Services & three (3) years of clinical experience; one (1) of which must have been in a community-based setting OR an Associates’ Degree in Nursing & at least two (2) years of community based nursing experience or long term care direct service experience. Must possess a valid MA RN License.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese/and or Spanish preferred but not required.
Coastline offers a generous benefit package and a great work-life balance to full-time employees, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period.
- **Vision Plan.
- Flex Schedule (eligible upon completion of a successful Introductory Period).
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- 11 paid holidays, plus a floating holiday and birthday holiday.
- Generous vacation/sick/personal days (eligible upon completion of a successful Introductory Period). **After 30 days of employment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.