Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Registered Nurse with current MA license for the PCA Program. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. We are looking for a great qualified passionate candidate who has a caring nature and is knowledgeable of community services. The qualified candidate must have great initiative, organization and excellent working relations with the public and associates.
The successful RN utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking and confidentiality in assisting consumers to understand the healthcare practices, while enhancing their well-being. The PCA Program RN will evaluate the consumer’s eligibility for programs with primary focus on the MassHealth PCA Program. The PCA Program Nurse will also assess the consumer’s ability to manage their PCA Program independently. Additionally, under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs, the PCA Program RN will coordinate the PCA Program. Qualifying candidate must have a valid Massachusetts RN license in good standing. The MA RN licensed candidate must be dependable, dedicated and focused in exceeding the consumer’s needs while supporting the Director of PCA & Community Programs.
- Must possess high-standards of professionalism with an empathic disposition.
- Successfully demonstrates excellent written and communication skills.
- Provides timely and accurate completion of required documentation.
- Conducts job responsibilities in the accordance of PCA program regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of elderly human services, community resources and homecare programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; computer literate with satisfactory typing skills.
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.
- Valid MA RN license in good standing; experience preferred but will train.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Human Services required.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese/and or Spanish preferred but not required.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com