Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, PCA Program Nurse. The successful candidate will report to the Director of PCA & Community Programs. We are looking for a great qualified passionate candidate who has a caring nature and is knowledgeable of community services. The qualified candidate must have great initiative, organization and excellent working relations with the public and associates.
This is not a PCA or a CNA position. A MA RN license is REQUIRED.
The successful PCA Program Nurse utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking and confidentiality in assisting consumers to understand the healthcare practices, while enhancing their well-being. A PCA Program Nurse will evaluate the consumer’s eligibility for programs with primary focus on the MassHealth PCA Program. The PCA Program Nurse will also assess the consumer’s ability to manage their PCA Program independently. Additionally, under the direction of the Director of PCA & Community Programs, the PCA Program Nurse will coordinate the PCA Program. Qualifying candidate must have a valid Massachusetts RN License in good standing. The MA RN Licensed candidate must be dependable, dedicated and focused in exceeding the consumer’s needs while supporting the Director of PCA & Community Programs.
- Must possess high-standards of professionalism with an empathic disposition
- Instruct consumers of PCA Program regulations, policies and procedures
- Successfully demonstrates excellent written and communication skills
- Provides timely and accurate completion of required documentation
- Provide home assessments as directed by the Director of PCA & Community Programs
- Conducts job responsibilities in the accordance of PCA program regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintain consumer folders in accordance with MassHealth regulations and program standards
- Knowledge of elderly human services, community resources and homecare programs
- Participate in trainings as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; computer literate with satisfactory typing skills
- Dependable transportation & a valid Massachusetts driver’s license required
- Valid MA RN License in good standing; experience preferred but will train
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese/and or Spanish preferred but not required
Coastline offers full-time employees a generous benefit package, including:
- 35 hour work week with no nights and no weekends
- Flex-Schedule (after completing successful Introductory Period)
- Vacation, Personal Days and Birthday Holiday
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical/Dental opt-out benefit paid over a 12 month period
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- 11 paid holidays and a paid floating holiday
All Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Human Services applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.