Coastline is currently accepting resumes for a Full-Time Supportive Living Coordinator in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Home Care Program Manager.
The Supportive Living Coordinator will develop, coordinate and follow up on a service plan or goals based on the assessment completed. The Coordinator must be dedicated, energetic and be a caring individual. The Coordinator will respond to requests for information and provide counseling regarding community-based services and supports. This position requires a reliable, highly organized and hard-working individual to operate in a fast-paced team environment.
- Assess the applicant/consumer’s needs for supportive services through a home visit evaluation of his/her social, physical, emotional and environmental circumstances as needed.
- Determine financial eligibility of clients for Home Care services and assess eligibility for SSI, Medicaid, etc.
- Re-evaluate and revise service plans on a regular basis to meet new goals and/or changing needs.
- Duties carried out in conformance to the Agency’s policies, procedures, services to clients and the public.
- Ability to maintain consumer case records in an accurate, thorough and confidential manner, while completing necessary documentation/reports in a timely manner.
- Advocate on behalf of applicant/recipient (when appropriate) to ensure that needs are met.
- Plan and conduct recreational, social and health promotional activities.
- Assume various other related duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology, Sociology or related field; social work license (LSW or higher) preferred. Three to five years’ experience in a human services environment; excellent computer skills; ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment; skill in interpersonal communication and customer relations.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or please stop by Coastline for an application.