Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Supportive Living Coordinator in the Home Care Department. The successful candidate will report to the Home Care Manager. The Supportive Living Coordinator will develop, coordinate and follow up on a service plan or goals based on the assessment completed. The Coordinator must be dedicated, energetic and be a caring individual. The Coordinator will respond to requests for information and provide counseling regarding community-based services and supports. This position requires a reliable, highly organized and hard-working individual to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Assess the applicant/consumer’s needs for supportive services through a home visit evaluation of his/her social, physical, emotional and environmental circumstances as needed.
- Determine financial eligibility of clients for Home Care services and assess eligibility for SSI, Medicaid, etc.
- Re-evaluate and revise service plans on a regular basis to meet new goals and/or changing needs.
- Duties carried out in conformance to the Agency’s policies, procedures, services to clients and the public.
- Ability to maintain consumer case records in an accurate, thorough and confidential manner, while completing necessary documentation/reports in a timely manner.
- Advocate on behalf of applicant/recipient (when appropriate) to ensure that needs are met.
- Where necessary serve as a communication link with building management to identify resident concerns related to service needs, and participate in implementing solutions.
- Plan and conduct recreational, social and health promotional activities.
- Assume various other related duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology, Sociology or related field; social work license (LSW or higher) preferred. Three to five years’ experience in a human services environment; excellent computer skills; ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment; skill in interpersonal communication and customer relations.
Coastline offers a generous employee benefit package, including:
- **Medical & Dental Plan or a medical/dental opt-out benefit of $1,000 paid over a 12 month period
- **Vision Plan
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Company flex-schedule option (eligible upon completion of satisfactory Introductory Period)
- 11 paid holidays, floating holiday and birthday holiday
- Generous vacation, personal and sick time benefit (eligible upon completion of satisfactory Introductory Period)
**After 30 days of employment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.