A HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT'S AS INDIVIDUAL AS YOU ARE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you join a Senior Care Options (SCO) plan, you receive comprehensive, medically necessary health care services. Nurses and other SCO staff will visit you at home. This helps your care providers find out what you need to stay healthy and remain at home. If you decide to join a SCO plan, you must go to doctors and other providers in the SCO plan’s provider network (except in special circumstances). Enrollment is voluntary. You can enroll and disenroll any month of the year.
YOU MAY BE ELIGABLE TO ENROLL IF YOU:
- Are eligible for MassHealth Standard
- Are age 65 or older
- Live in the service area of a SCO plan
- $0 Doctor appointments
- $0 Dental care and preventive and restorative services including dentures
- $0 Vision services
- $0 Prescription and over the counter drugs
- Rides to and from medical appointments, with authorization
- 24/7 phone access to a team who can answer your health care questions or give you the information you need