The pandemic has shifted the way our society operates. We rely on the internet more than ever. But this shift has been particularly challenging for those who do not have prior experience operating a computer.
Throughout the pandemic, we have heard older adults express a need to learn technology. We’re planning on acquiring equipment that can help older adults learn new skills and stay connected.
We are seeking your support so we can purchase technology, such as monitors and related gear, which will enable us to reach our consumers through video conferencing software.
This technology will help us:
- Teach older adults computer basics
- Host online classes for the community
- Install speakers to ensure everyone can hear presentations
- Offer case management services remotely
- Streamline training for staff, including our Meals on Wheels team, to ensure we serve our community using best practices, appropriate safety measures, and proper sanitation
*When donating through PayPal, please indicate in the “Note” section that you would like your donation applied to the Tech Campaign.