- New Bedford Housing Authority
- New Bedford Office of Housing and Community Development
- Veterans Administration
- Fresh Start Program
- Bristol County District Attorney’s Office
- South Coastal Counties Legal Services
- Bristol County Community College
- Tenancy Preservation Program
- Coastline Elderly Services
- Maintain a skilled workforce to support older adults and people with disabilities to age in their community
- Promote options that provide housing stability and preserve tenancy
- Support housing for New Bedford’s vulnerable older adults
- Created a Housing Resources Guide with information about low-income housing properties and application procedures, homeowner’s resources, financial and legal resources. The guide was printed and distributed with financial support from the office of the Bristol County District Attorney.
- Partnered with MassHire to train and offer employment to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Assistants to provide assistance for those choosing to age in place.
- Hosted 7 match-making sessions to connect residents with Personal Care Attendants
- Supported the SouthCoast Elder Homelessness Summit and the Homeless Service Providers Network.
- Provided legal referrals to support housing stability through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Supported home-bound residents during the COVID-19 pandemic with deliveries of food, medicine and essentials, as well as games and weekly wellness calls
- Sponsored a Spring Cleaning event with supplies
- Free groceries were distributed to coordinate with a recipe video demonstrating the preparation of a healthy meal
- Coordinated the installation of raised garden beds were at Anderson Way Housing