MassSupport will be hosting several caregiver coping group sessions this winter. Check below for times and to sign up. Learn more about MassSupport by clicking here. For statewide assistance, call 888-215-4920.
The groups will be offered at the following times:
- Wednesdays at 11 a.m. (by Zoom)
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m. (by phone)
- Saturdays at 10 a.m. (by Zoom)
What to Expect
- A virtual group of 10-12 of your fellow caregivers
- Guided discussion of your reactions to the pandemic
- Strategies on coping skills and ways to manage stress
- Participants highly encouraged to stay for the entire time
How to Register
There are two ways to sign up for a Coping Group:
1.) Call the MassSupport toll free line at 888-215-4920. Leave a message with your name, contact information (phone number and email address, if you have one), and the date and time of the group you want to attend.
2.) Click on the link below for the group you want to attend. If the group you are trying to register for is full, you can register for another group or add your name to the waitlist.
Coping Group Waiting List https://forms.gle/sVPvx9Wmi7ZicuT36
- Wednesday 12-16-2020 11 am https://forms.gle/qPRwE9qPwnsEzYj66
- Wednesday 12-16-2020 7 pm https://forms.gle/Vmv34JBaMpgZbPyZ7
- Saturday 12-19-2020 10 am https://forms.gle/NZHBJ1HKoQHFzJ5TA
- Wednesday 12-23-2020 11 am https://forms.gle/MmGqzR6x5Re4e2Gg7
- Wednesday 12-23-2020 7 pm https://forms.gle/98ebyy5PxrtmSNix8
- Saturday 12-26-2020 10 am https://forms.gle/bmGtF75Ky5esbDPr8
- Wednesday 12-30-2020 11 am https://forms.gle/PdSeMQs7ndbNVVuS9
- Wednesday 12-30-2020 7 pm https://forms.gle/Cf1UmnkZwwYGSmZw9
- Saturday 1-2-2021 10 am https://forms.gle/uiwUQbWxMDuWyRF87
- Wednesday 1-6-2021 11 am https://forms.gle/8jXXteSzsLH4B9cH9
- Wednesday 1-6-2021 7 pm https://forms.gle/WQQkaQitfCR6JEEu9
- Saturday 1-9-2021 10 am https://forms.gle/X4vSHucr69a3Qtcs7
- Wednesday 1-13-2021 11 am https://forms.gle/5QLqkSnTh6f7zYRq5
- Wednesday 1-13-2021 7 pm https://forms.gle/kjGpY4rKdfLMrWEE9
- Saturday 1-16-2021 10 am https://forms.gle/JUWyiHCbXeuKcKas9
- Wednesday 1-20-2021 11 am https://forms.gle/rAbffHStPxyy6FCd9
- Wednesday 1-20-2021 7 pm https://forms.gle/uLGcbaxXyhpd3P6e7
- Saturday 1-23-2021 10 am https://forms.gle/ce3rg8iPRbJd1uA96
- Wednesday 1-27-2021 11 am https://forms.gle/Jrnw95hgGV7Aey5CA
- Wednesday 1-27-2021 7 pm https://forms.gle/xr4jVianqhTpY17k9
- Saturday 1-30-2021 10 am https://forms.gle/qEA5GSQfqDVP5rAaA
MassSupport provides emotional support, coping strategies, resources, and up-to-date information during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our program is anonymous, confidential, and free.
MassSupport is a statewide program funded by the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) and managed in partnership between the MA Department of Mental Health and Riverside Trauma Center.