Coastline is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time, Executive Assistant in the Administration Department. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The Executive Assistant is responsible for organizing and prioritizing various tasks and projects seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and follow through to successful completion. The skilled Executive Assistant practices a high degree of independent judgement and is required to multi-task a diversified workload as well as identify and implement improvements in office practices and procedures.
The Executive Assistant is a well-rounded and self-motivated professional who fosters teamwork and works effectively at all levels. As a highly reliable professional, the Executive Assistant will be counted on to achieve consistent results. To be successful in this role, you need to be well-organized, have great time management and act without guidance as you recognize and address the needs of the COO, Senior Leadership Team and other key elected groups.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative and executive support-related tasks while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Effectively handles external contacts related activities with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; problem solving; and making adjustments to plans for quality results.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, conferences and department activities.
- Operates independently and remotely from a supervisor.
- Proficient with formatting internal and external communication-memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Solid Microsoft Office experience.
- Executive and administrative support experience of at least three (3) years required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, office administration or other related field required.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applicants please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.